Sunday, February 7, 2021

 Yay! I keep finding things I thought I had lost for good! I purchased new glasses a month or so ago, but I couldn't find them lately. I was so disappointed and upset, but just using readers to see. Then yesterday as I got up from a nap on the sofa, I straightened the cushion and couldn't believe my eyes. My glasses were under the sofa cushion!

Also, I was getting depressed and aggravated because perfume I had bought which my son was helping me select had disappeared from the face of the earth! Then suddenly it was plain as day on my bureau!??
Glancing as I walked past my tall wrought-iron corner glass shelves, I noticed a small pottery pitcher at the bottom with a phrase engraved almost circling the pitcher. Looking closely, I read, "I was
thirsty, and you offered me drink...." Matthew 25:35. Obviously, the pitcher had not caught my attention lately!
This every day trivia added a bright spot to my days, which no doubt has had me walking around in a fog after re-adjusting to my new way of life without my beloved help meet who has gone on to heaven. Thank you, God, for my precious memories!
thirsty, and you offered me drink..." Matthew 25:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment