Monday, February 8, 2021

 What a difference a day makes! Yesterday was blizzard like, and today is warm as Spring! I even sat outside on the porch balcony to have my lunch!

And what a difference a few months make. From joyful outings eating under outdoor umbrellas as my spouse and I did, to his becoming increasingly unwell, in and out of the hospital. I miss him terribly now that he has obtained his heavenly home.
I do have a special treasure that I can go to any time and see videos we made of him singing, playing the guitar and giving uplifting stories and scriptures read to his many listeners. I counted the treasured videos today which are upward of a hundred. Why did this idea come to me so determinedly back then? God knows our hearts, and He put it in mine to save these treasures for many.
How we worked and scoured Bible stories that were meaningful to all. With Howard's love of interacting with people, telling stories, strumming the guitar and spreading the gospel, and me encouraging and working behind the scenes, we accomplished a treasure trove of love and memories. Thank you, God, for this remembrance!
W

No comments:

Post a Comment