Thursday, February 4, 2021

 What is wrong with me! Monday I made Lemon Cake, Tuesday I created a luscious Lemon Meringue Pie, and today I made Banana Bread! Thankfully, I can share these (or should I say make others take some) so I won't consume it all! Well, I blame it on the weather: Deep snow on Sunday, no church then or Wednesday night, it staying on for days, and today I see icy rain drops on the window!  What else is there to do but eat?

One bright spot in my boredom though, is I have ordered a Past Book! To be delivered in a few days! I love the beautiful pictures of past good times and family gatherings, seeing how kids have grown, Engagement and wedding portraits, and so much more. 

I am particularly excited and touched by seeing glimpses of my dearest husband before his sickness. His birthday came on the same day as a young family member who was celebrating his birthday as well. I love the party caught on video and Howard's surprise of a personal Birthday cake and gifts from friends. I will treasure it in my Past Book!

Another milestone in the family is our Birthday girl turning 18 and getting her driver's license! She passed an early test today and will be driving soon! Maybe she would like some of my oven goodies!

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment