Monday, April 6, 2020

Praises!

From one of the songs we sang at our Drive-in Church service yesterday:

Eye Of The Storm

In the eye of the storm, You remain in control,
In the middle of the war, you guard my soul,
You alone are my anchor, when my sails are torn,
Your love surrounds me, in the eye of the storm.

What a great outdoor service that was! More cars than ever were parked and filled with people eager to hear God's word. Our pastor's sermon was so uplifting and moving; it seemed he gained more anointed strength as he brought forth his message.

Another moving song that brought unexpected joy and comfort to hearts, including to my brimming eyes, was as follows:

Lord I Need You

Lord, I need You, Oh, I need You, Every hour I need You,
My one Defense, My Righteousness, Oh God, how I need You.

We were granted a beautiful, no rain sky for the outdoor gathering! Puffy clouds floated serenely above us as we enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air.  There is just something about being out in God's marvelous creation that is refreshing and spirit lifting!  The words to the next song says it all:

Great Are You Lord

It's Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise, we pour out our praise,
It's Your breath in our lungs, So we pour out our praise to You only.

Amen! See you next Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment