Friday, March 29, 2019

Tex-Sons!

Hooray! Getting to go to Texas next week to see family. Our son,  Benjamin, teaches school and will  be on Spring Break, so he has made arrangements for us to come for a visit! We will also see our oldest son,  Mark, and possibly Trevor, who also lives in Texas.

I  was a little concerned last night that it might not happen, when I got worried about persistent discomfort in my upper back between shoulders. Even went to the E.R., but found it was just muscle spasms! Praise God! I guess I'm pretty healthy for my age!

I admit a cloud of doom hung over me when I thought I might not be able to take the trip.  Thankfully, our heart felt prayers were answered!

Philippians 4: 6-7 says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

We were supposed to go to a Bible study at the home of friends last evening, but I sent a text that I wasn't feeling well and was getting checked out at the E.R.  Imagine my surprise when three of them showed up at the hospital room after their meeting! Not only were they glad to hear my good report, (one eyed the display screen on the wall and pointed out my perfect blood pressure and pulse) one kneeling, they prayed for me beside my bed!

I think I will get to see those blue-bonnets yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment